"I have found RipEditBurn very easy to master"- John
Record and Edit Wave Files and MP3s
On Sale: $39.95
Full Price: $55.95 You SAVE $16.00
System requirements OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
RipEditBurn is a powerful Wave and MP3 editor and sound recorder. Rip and burn CDs, edit sound, convert your vinyl records and cassettes to CD, and much more!
- Record & Edit Audio & Music, Rip & Burn CDs
- Edit Wave, MP3, WMA files including files from iPhones, iPads, and Android mobile phones and tablets
- Convert tapes and records to CD easily and quickly
- Drag & Drop audio files directly into the editor
- Convert WAV, MP3, and WMA files in batches
- Normalize, add EQ, Fade In/Out, create Sound Effects
- Automatically match track volumes on CDs you burn
- You can have many files open at the same time
- Record Cleaner Removes Pops and Clicks, Eliminates Hum, Reduces Hiss, and has Noise Gate Removal. Buy for $9.95. Unzip the file and take it to the RipEditBurn folder.
- Includes FREE sound effects Set 1!
- If you don't have a MP3 player, we recommend NCH.
- You can view and download the complete manual as a PDF file here.
- You need to pay tax only if you are in Washington State, and you can download the program. Check your spam folder in thirty minutes if you have not received an Order ID number.
- If you would like to download the trial version of RipEditBurn, click here.
To read about how to take your records and tapes and turn them into MP3s and Wave files, read this blog.
If you would like to be on our informational mailing list, click here