All the software you need to start podcasting!
Excerpts from TopTenREVIEWS (May, 2007)
With this program you can have it all - an audio recorder and editor, an RSS feed creator and an FTP client. ePodcast Creator easily takes our "TopTenREVIEWS Bronze Award" for podcasting software.
ePodcast Creator offers some of the best publishing tools available, including tag and feed creation and HTML and XML file generation. It can record in wav or mp3 format; can convert formats and supports iTunes tags and feeds. In addition, this software can record from almost anything and offers an extensive list of filtering tools.
ePodcast Creator can record from almost any source, including line in, sound card or an aux supply. It can import wma, mp3 and wav files, so it is extremely compatible in terms of audio formats.
This podcast software has more filters than any other program we reviewed, so if you are looking to clean up some audio or restore an old recording this is the best software for the job. It has notch, pop and click removers and a record cleaner as well as a low pass filter and a noise reducer. Of course it can also trim or add silences.
ePodcast Creator displays a waveform view and a VU meter and has a equalizer, a mixer and a track splitter. It includes basic effects, like amplify, bass boost, chorus, echo, fades, flange, normalize, pan and reverse.
ePodcast Creator includes the best publishing tools available in podcast software, it has every tool you need to publish your podcasts onto your site, including an ftp program. With this program you can add tags (iTunes and ID3), descriptions and links. It can publish in wma, mp3 and wav format, can generate xml and html files and you can adjust the bitrate. With these abilities you should be able to easily publish, no matter what player or host you use.
Ease of Use:
Blaze Audio has made efforts to make this program as easy to use as possible.
FEATURES of ePodcast Creator
- Full podcast production- record, edit, and upload your podcasts.
- Record your voice, interviews, church services, meetings, music, bird song, concerts, podsafe music files, LPs, tapes, etc., and save as wave or MP3 files
- Edit with cut and paste, crop, and effects: reverse, amplify, remove pops and clicks, echo, and much more.
- Bass Boost
- 10-band EQ
- Fade In
- Fade out
- Noise Gate
- Low Pass
- Pop and Click Removal
- Sound Warmer
- Drag and drop up to 12 audio files onto function buttons for instant access to music and sound effects while you are assembling your podcast
- Control the relative volume of each track when making voiceovers or mixing tracks together
- Upload completed podcasts to the internet quickly and reliably
- Make iTunes tags, create complete RSS feeds
- Use the included free sound effects and music clips
- FREE online Video tutorial.
- FREE online text tutorial.
- FREE pdf manual.
Completely Integrated means One Program Does It All!
Start Podcasting Today with the only podcasting software you'll ever need!
^Top of page^
ePodcast Creator requires a PC running Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or 2000
Get ePodcast Creator Today!
We offer a free 14-day trial of ePodcast Creator below, and you can purchase the full version for US $49.95. (Save $40.00 Full price $89.95)
- Record voice and music, save as wave or MP3
- Drag and drop audio files onto hot button keys for instant access to music and sound effects
- Control the relative volume of each track when making voiceovers
- Convert LPs and tapes to wave files, clean up pops and clicks
- Upload completed podcasts quickly & reliably
- Full iTunes tagging support, complete RSS feed creation
- Free sound effects and music clips included
Best of Show as the Best All-inclusive Podcasting software at Portable Media Expo.